Welcome to Vancouver
Immerse yourself in the cross section of cultures that make up the beautiful and vibrant city of Vancouver! This amazing audio tour will allow you to explore the city where you’ll learn about the 2010 Olympic Winter Games hosted here, and see the spectacular Olympic Cauldron.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- the Bill Reid Gallery
- Victory Square
- the Dr Sun Yat-Sen Chinese Garden
- Waterfront Station
Eclectic and an absolute must-visit for lovers of arts and crafts; Vancouver is a delight to savour.
Your tour. Your Way.
- 1. A superior location on the water, Canada Place offers views of the fresh snow capped mountains, and ships and planes departing and arriving
- 2. Beautiful ponds and rock features as well as culturally appropriate flora and fauna may be found in the Dr.Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden.
- 3. Christ Church Cathedral in downtown Vancouver represents a lovely mix of the old world and the new world with its wooden beams and open interior.
- 4. The Queen Elizabeth Theatre charms and impresses with its stately character and elegance, warmth of colour, and its great acoustics.