Welcome to Darwin
Discover the northern hub of Australia in the city of Darwin. This vibrant and exciting city, named after naturalist Charles Darwin, will show you the beautiful coastal shoreline at the Darwin Skywalk Lookout and will tell you tales of some of the terrible tropical storms that have battered the area.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- Christ Church Cathedral
- the Browns Mart Theatre
- Lyon's Cottage
- the Chinese Temple and Museum
An exciting and immersive tour. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. Darwin's first stone residence, the Lyon's Cottage, formerly housed executives from the British Australian Telegraph Company
- 2. The Government House is the oldest European building in the Northern Territory. The Government House has been the home of successive government residents and administrators since 1871
- 3. Chinese Temple and Museum is an excellent little museum that explores Chinese settlement in the Top End.
- 4. Bicentennial Park is an area of parkland encompassing the Cenotaph War Memorial and the Civilian Memorial at the south-western end of the park.