Welcome to Seattle
Explore the historic and popular tourist destination of Seattle. On this audio tour you will discover the wonders of the spectacular city by visiting the iconic Space Needle, and exploring the bustling Pike Place Market.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- the Klondike Gold Rush Park
- Alki Point
- the Westlake Centre
- Pioneer Square
In addition, you will learn about recent innovations in industry here, including the dubious distinction Seattle holds of giving birth to the Starbucks franchise! Your tour. Your way.
- 1. The Pike Place Market has something for everyone - from food of all kinds to jewellery, clothes, knick knacks, art, crafts, spices and amazing flowers.
- 2. Admire the great view from the top of the Space Needle and have a chance to see the Mt. Rainier
- 3. Gorgeous interior, excellent acoustics, very well done productions of good variety can be found at the splendid 5th Avenue Theatre
- 4. The permanent collection at the Seattle Art Museum ranges from early American silver and furniture, Oriental, Australian and African artefacts as well as a great collection of Native American and Mesoamerican art.