Welcome to Seville
Seville is a wondrous city packed with exciting landmarks that are a fascinating mix
of cultures and styles. You will enjoy learning about its compelling history; including the influence, Seville had in shaping the world as we know it.
The locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
● Seville Cathedral and La Giralda, its bell tower
● The Royal Palace of Alcazar
● The Archivo de Indias
● The Torre del Oro
Some of Spain’s most spectacular and historic buildings can be seen here. This
audio guide will delight and enthrall. Your tour. Your way.
- 1. The street of Calle Susona is named in honour of a Jewish girl who once lived here, whose tragic story became a powerful allegory for the fate of the broader Jewish community in Seville.
- 2. The magnificent Royal Alcazar of Seville is considered to be one of the city's architectural treasures, and the place where Christopher Columbus told tales of his exploration of the New World.
- 3. The Archivo de Indias is a graceful Renaissance-era palace which is the home of thousands of unique documents which record a milestone in human history: the Spanish discovery of America.
- 4. The Torre del Oro, or "Gold Tower" is one of the most photographed sights of the city and dates back to the 13th century.